Workshop Job Card, Labor & Material Cost Estimator, Quotation Excel Template
- Downloadable Immediately
The Labor & Material Cost Estimator and Job Card Template is ideal for the creation of Job Cards or the preparation of contractor estimating forms for a range of applications. It allows you to create an itemized list of labor and materials to be used and generates a Quotation/Invoice and Job Card which can then be printed. There is a facility to add the associated cost for each unit of labor and materials, with a further option to add a mark-up and tax to generate a fully itemized costed estimate for quotation/invoicing.
To facilitate the different uses, we provide three different presentations of the data that are formatted for printing. Where appropriate all three can be used.
- A fully costed project estimate/cost and sales price based on the associated cost for each unit of labor and materials showing the mark-up for each line item and total quotation/invoice value.
- A quotation version only showing the itemized list of tasks and materials and the price to the customer. No costs or mark-ups are shown. This is also suitable for invoice preparation.
- A job card showing an itemized list of the tasks to completed and the materials to be used. No monetary values, i.e. costs and quoted price, are shown. There is an option for the actual hours and materials used to be entered once the job is completed, to facilitate analysis of over and under actual costs.
Typical applications include home building and construction estimators, landscape estimate forms, car paint job estimates, construction estimating, plumbing and heating bid forms, automotive repair and auto body shop estimates forms, HVAC repair or service contracts, insulation installation and ductwork estimate preparation, electrical and computer repairs, painting cost estimates — in fact any application that requires a customizable and printable material and labor estimate form or job card and is a useful addition to any collection of business forms and software programs.
This simple Excel-based spreadsheet estimator and job card lists the tasks (and associated labor hours) and materials used in a typical maintenance workshop or installation job.
- It differentiates between billable and non-billable hours.
- Billing values are also calculated either at a standard hourly rate or specific rate for the individual task.
- Materials required are listed in units used and the associated cost is calculated.
- The cost of the material can be marked-up at a standard % or at a specific mark-up for individual materials.
- The total cost is calculated using the Labor and Materials subtotals and there is a facility to add tax.
- As indicated above, it produces three user-friendly print formatted documents which can be distributed electronically as email attachments and incorporates signature and approval signoff.
- PDF versions of each can be generated using the Excel "Print to PDF" facility
- Fully customizable Excel template
- Uses only standard Excel features, no macros
- Simple to setup – if you have Excel, you are ready to go!
- Comprehensive User Guide
- Outstanding customer service and support -- just check out what our customers say.
- No Quibble Money Back Guarantee
Need Something Different
If the features of the our Workshop Job Card Template Excel, Labor & Material Cost Estimator Excel template are not exactly what you need, please contact us and we will see if we can meet your needs.
No Quibble Guarantee
Check out the Labor & Materials Estimator and Job Card Excel Template User Guide before purchasing!
If you are still not sure, all our products come with a NO QUIBBLE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Security and Payment
The site is fully protected using the industry leading Geo-Trust SSL system.
Payments via all major credit cards, Apple Pay and Google Pay are processed using Stripe payment processing and we also accept PayPal payments.
Once payment is processed, the items purchased can be downloaded immediately.