SaaS pricing models, subscription revenue Individual Subscriber 3-Year Budget Template Excel
Software as a Service, or SaaS, generally uses one of two Business Models.
- Individual Subscriber SaaS model where typically four subscriptions options/levels are offered to individual subscribers e.g. Starter/Freemium, Silver, Gold, Platinum.
This is normally used for web-based applications
- Enterprise Subscriber SaaS model where up to 4 products/markets (e.g. Standard, Premium, Premium Plus, and Enterprise) are offered at different subscription levels.
The model assumes that sales are made to enterprises and that the enterprise pays subscription fees based on the number of users within the enterprise.
The Business Tools Store offers two different Software as a Service SaaS Business Model 3-year revenue plan Excel templates that allows you to develop a monthly sales revenue plan for the SaaS model that is most appropriate.
If you want the Individual subscription SaaS model you are at the right place. However, if you wish to use the Enterprise SaaS template please go to Enterprise subscription SaaS model
The Individual Subscription SaaS business plan revenue budget template can be used for up to 4 products (e.g. Starter/Freemium, Silver, Gold, Platinum).
Each product features the following:
- the opening number of subscribers,
- the new subscribers added and cancelled during the month and
- calculates the closing number of subscribers for each month.
- Existing SaaS subscribers are carried forward from month to month.
- The subscription revenue is then calculated for each product.
- The overall average subscription rate per month is also calculated.
- Affiliate or partner discount/commission, where appropriate, can be calculated monthly for each product.
- Other direct sales costs can be applied to the revenue plan to calculate the gross margin and percentage gross margin for each month
The SaaS sales revenue budget model template is suitable for both existing SaaS businesses and new SaaS businesses.
The projections are displayed in tabular format and in a graphic formats (see examples above).
The Excel template is totally customizable, and uses only standard Excel features.
Check out the SaaS Sales Revenue Plan/Budget User Guide for full details prior to purchasing.
The purchase is supported by a No Quibble Guarantee.
The SaaS 3-year sales revenue budget template can be used in conjunction with the SaaS Model Revenue Calculator.
The SaaS Model Revenue Calculator allows the user to review different SaaS pricing scenarios and do detailed “what-if” analysis on the key variables that effect total Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) growth and revenue over a three-year period.
Review Hide Reviews
If you are looking for a reliable source for your Excel Financial Templates - this is it
I searched for hours looking for a website that offered a substantive Excel financial model for recurring revenue. This is the only site that I found which was a legitimate provider of a well designed product - the rest were redirect websites to products that required costly memberships. The product is also well supported by the company - the team is available to answer any questions.