eCommerce Revenue Business Model Calculator
The Ecommerce Revenue Business Model Calculator allows you to evaluate the revenue outcome of different assumptions and strategies.
The three key variables that drive ecommerce revenue are:
- The number of ecommerce store visitors and growth/decline for each period
- The conversion rate for visits to orders and growth/decline for each period
- The average order value and growth/decline for each period
The Ecommerce Revenue Business Model Calculator allows you to manipulate any of these three key variables that underpin all ecommerce revenue strategies.
To drive ecommerce growth should you:
- Focus predominately on driving extra traffic to the website?
- Seek to grow the conversion rate from existing traffic?
- Is there an opportunity to significantly increase the average order value?
Ecommerce Revenue Business Model Calculator lets you do detailed “what-if” analysis on these key variables that effect total ecommerce revenue for each of four periods.
A period can be defined as Month, Quarter or Year to suit your particular analysis and planning.
- Suitable for existing and new eCommerce businesses
- What-if Revenue Analysis for four periods
- User selects period as month, quarter or year.
- Dashboard graphic display of all key variables and revenue
- Fully customizable Excel template
- Uses only standard Excel features, no macros
- Suitable for Excel 2003, 2007 & 2010
- Comprehensive User Guide
- No Quibble Money Back Guarantee
Projections are calculated and displayed in tabular format and in a graphic dashboard for each of four periods (which can be set to months, quarters, or years) for the following:
(a) Number of visitors,
(b) Conversion rates,
(c) Average order value and
(d) Average revenue per visit and
(e) Total revenue.
Prior to purchasing check out the Ecommerce Revenue Business Model Calculator User Guide for full details.
All our products are sold with a No Quibble Guarantee.