Strategic Gap Closure Implementation Plan Excel Template
- Downloadable immediately
Strategic Gap Closure Plan Excel Template
Strategic gap analysis is an excellent approach to developing a highly effective strategic plan. It identifies the gap between the current status and performance and status and performance to be achieved by the end of the planning period.
This Excel-based template provides a framework and methodology to identify and document the various actions, timeframes and responsibilities that must be undertaken and by whom to ensure that the gap is closed within the desired timeframe.
It provides a roadmap and bridge from an effective strategic plan to the all-important operational implementation action plan.
There are many excellent tools that support and facilitate the strategic planning process such as SWOT, PEST, Porter’s Five Forces, Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Matrix, SPACE Matrix, competitive analysis, etc.
However strategic planning becomes an academic exercise if it is not supported by clear well-defined operational implementation plan. Typically, the strategic planning process identifies a gap between the current status and the desirable “better” status.
Our strategic Gap closure template is used to close this gap.
It provides a roadmap and bridge from an excellent strategic plan to the all-important operational implementation action plan.
- It defines the gap to be closed.
- Identifies the appropriate target KPI and how it compares with best practice.
- Up to five strategies to close the gap are identified and documented.
- The percentage contribution to closing the gap is identified for each strategy
- Inhibitors and enablers are identified and documented for each strategy.
- The timetable for achieving the target KPI is documented by setting targets for five time periods, such as, 30, 60 and 90 days, 6 months, and 12 months.
- An implementation plan is documented for each of the five strategies.
- The implementation plans identify and document all the tasks to be included and the appropriate completion date.
- The financial resources required are identified for each implementation plan. Implementation cost, current expenditure and incremental cost are documented.
- The sources for incremental financial resources are identified.
- The human resources required are identified for each implementation plan. Current availability and required incremental headcount are documented. The proposed sources of the required incremental resources, such as training of existing resources or new hires are identified and documented.
- For each implementation plan, a single executive is identified as being responsible for its successful implementation.
- Uses only standard Excel features,
- Can be customized and extended within Excel, as there are no restrictions or password protected components.
- Simple to setup – if you have Excel, you are ready to go!
- Comprehensive User Guide
- Outstanding customer service and support -- just check out what our customers say
- No Quibble Money Back Guarantee
Other Similar Products
Need Something Different
If the features of the Strategic Gap Closure Plan Excel Template are not exactly what you need please contact us and we will see if we can meet your needs.
No Quibble Money Back Guarantee
If you are not sure that our template is right for you, before purchasing, check out the Strategic Gap Closure Plan Excel Template User Guide for full details of the comprehensive list of features and the ease-of-use that allows you to get started right away!
Still not sure, all our products come with a NO QUIBBLE 14-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Security and Payment
The site is fully protected using the industry leading Geo-Trust SSL security system.
Payments via all major credit cards, Apple Pay and Google Pay are processed using Stripe payment processing and we also accept PayPal payments.
Once payment is processed, the items purchased can be downloaded immediately.