Competitor Competitive Analysis Template Excel using Radar Chart
- Downloadable immediately
Competitor Competitive Analysis Excel Template
Understanding your competitive strengths and weaknesses is a prerequisite to developing a winning marketing strategy.
Typically, the top five strongest competitors account for 80% of market sales.
We offer two competitive/competitor product. These are:
(1) this product allows you to analyze competitors on the basis of a Product or Service offering comparison.
(2) our more comprehensive competitor analysis offering allows you to analyze competitors at three levels (a) product (b) over market strength/standing and (c) corporate or enterprise level.
The Competitor / Competitive Analysis template for Excel allows you to rate each, of up to five, competitors for the competitive factors that you deem most important and compute a competitor score for each of the competitive factors.
You can also produce an overall competitive profile for each competitor.
You can assign a weighting to the relative importance of your chosen competitive factors such as Price, Quality, Product Features, etc.
You choose the factors that you deem most important for your market and your analysis.
Our competitor/competitive analysis Excel spreadsheet template allows you to select up to seven competitive factors and give each factor a different weighting based on its importance.
Bar and Radar Charts (see images above) are automatically generated based on the ratings given to each competitor.
These are produced for both the unweighted and weighted data.
Key Features of the Competitor Analysis Excel Template
- Up to 5 Competitors analyzed
- Up to 7 Competitor factors can be analyzed
- Each competitor is rated on a scale of 1 to 10 for each factor
- A weighting can be assigned to the competitive factors based on importance
- A weighted score is calculated for each competitor for each factor
- An overall Competitive Index is calculated for each competitor
- Radar charts are produced for weighted and unweighted rating scores
- Bar charts provide detailed competitive standings
- A Bar chart is also produced for the overall Competitor Index
- Fully customizable Excel template
- Uses only standard Excel features, no macros
- Simple to setup – if you have Excel, you are ready to go!
- Outstanding customer service and support -- just check out what our customers say.
- Comprehensive User Guide
- No Quibble Money Back Guarantee
This is what one of our users said:
"The competitive analysis package came in handy for a big presentation this afternoon!
Love the 'radar chart'. I think it threw everyone for a loop...new graphing method for some, I guess.
I will have to search your site for more opportunities. Thank you again!"
— Amanda Strohl
Director of Marketing
Healthcare Therapy Services, Inc.
Need Something Different
If the features of the Competitor/Competitive Analysis Excel template is not exactly what you need, please contact us and we will see if we can meet your needs.
No Quibble Money Back Guarantee
Check out the Competitor Analysis Profile Template User Guide for full details and features!
Still not sure? All our products come with a NO QUIBBLE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Security and Payment
The site is fully protected using the industry leading Geo-Trust SSL system.
Payments via all major credit cards, Apple Pay and Google Pay are processed using Stripe payment processing and we also accept PayPal payments.
Once payment is processed, the items purchased can be downloaded immediately.