Key Features: Monthly Timesheet Excel Template
The Monthly Timesheet Template in Excel incorporates the following features:
- Dates and days-of-the-week are automatically calculated and displayed for each month.
- Calculates standard hours and overtime hours worked.
- Allows the user to specify the number of standard hours in a week, e.g. 40 hours.
- Validates that the total standard hours recorded for the week does not exceed the standard working week, e.g. 40 hours.
- Calculates standard hours, overtime hours and total worked each week and total hours worked for the month.
- Calculates gross standard pay, overtime pay and total pay each week and total pay for the month.
- Calculates a running total of the cumulative hours worked from the beginning of the week and begining of the month.
- Produces user-friendly print format.
- Facilitates signature and approval signoff.
- Has a worksheet for each month of the year.
- Can be easily reset at the start of a new year.
- Uses only standard Excel features and can be easily customized
Check out the Monthly Timesheet Template Excel User Guide for full details.
Timesheet Templates Other Versions
- Timesheet Templates Excel 1, 2 and 4 Week Versions
- Excel Billing Timesheet Templates for Professional Services/Projects
Need Something Different
If the features of the Excel timesheet template are not exactly what you need please contact us and we will see if we can meet your needs.
No Quibble Money Back Guarantee
Check out the Monthly Timesheet Template Excel User Guide.
Still unsure, all products come with a No Quibble Money Back Guarantee.
Security and Payment
The site is fully protected using the industry leading Geo-Trust SSL system.
Payments via all major credit cards are processed using Stripe payment processing and we also accept PayPal payments.
Once payment is processed, the items purchased can be downloaded immediately.