- The three variations are as follows; the first version is a one-week (7 days) timesheet; the second variation is a two-week (14 days) time sheet template, while the third is a five-week version making it suitable for monthly use. The multiple week versions provide two-week or monthly summaries.
- Each timesheet template is an Excel-based electronic timesheet that records the time the employee starts work, breaks for lunch, returns to work after lunch and the time the employee finishes each day for up to seven days of the week. The hours worked each day and the cumulative hours for the week are calculated for a seven-day week. Gross earnings are also calculated and broken down between regular pay and overtime pay.
Key Features: Timesheet Excel TemplateThe Timesheet Template in Excel incorporates the following features:
- One week, two and five week/monthly versions available, you get all three!!
- Option to use week-ending or week-starting date.
- Dates and days-of-the-week are automatically calculated and displayed.
- Allows for daily check-in and check-out for lunch, etc.
- Handles work shifts without check-in check-out break.
- Handles shifts that span two days, i.e. night shifts.
- Calculates actual hours worked each day.
- Calculates a running total of the cumulative hours works from the beginning of the week.
- Allows the user to specify the number of standard hours in a week.
- Calculates the overtime hours worked in excess of the standard hours for the week.
- Calculates gross earnings for standard hours and overtime hours.
- Produces user-friendly print format.
- Facilitates signature and approval signoff.
The Two-week and monthly versions additional features include:
- Employee data is copied from the first week timesheet to all subsequent week sheets.
- Relevant dates/days of the week are carried forward and updated from the first week timesheet.
- A summary is calculated for the two or month for the following:
- Total Standard Hours Worked
- Total Overtime Hours Worked
- Overall total hours worked
- Total Standard gross earnings
- Total Overtime gross earnings
- Overall Total gross earnings
- All are fully customizable Excel templates
- Uses only standard Excel features, no macros
- Simple to setup – if you have Excel, you are ready to go!
- Comprehensive User Guide
- Outstanding customer service and support -- just check out what our customers say.
- No Quibble Money Back Guarantee.
Timesheet Templates Other Versions
- Monthly Timesheet Excel Template
- Excel Billing Timesheet Templates for Professional Services/Projects
Need Something Different
If the features of the Timesheets Excel templates are not exactly what you need, please contact us and we will see if we can meet your needs.
No Quibble Guarantee
Before purchasing, check out the User Guide for full details of the comprehensive list of features and the ease-of-use that allows you to get started right away!
Still not satisfied, all our products come with a NO QUIBBLE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Security and PaymentThe site is fully protected using the industry leading Geo-Trust SSL system.
Payments via all major credit cards are processed using Stripe payment processing and we also accept PayPal payments.
Once payment is processed, the items purchased can be downloaded immediately.