SWOT Competitor Analysis Radar Template
- Downloadable immediately
SWOT Competitor Analysis Radar Chart Template
A graphic representation of the results of a SWOT analysis facilitates the quick assimilation of the key features and highlights of the results.
A radar chart is a graphical way to compare data by displaying it in a "web-like" form looking like a spider web.
Radar charts are particularly useful when examining several factors.
SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats) is a very useful, and widely used, strategic planning analysis tool.
It provides a framework to enable the organization to access the external environment (opportunities and threats) and its internal capacity (Strengths and Weaknesses)
While it is highly valuable to understand these factors, no organization operates in a vacuum and without any competition.
The MS-Excel SWOT Radar Chart template allows you to do a competitive comparison of your own SWOT against your competitors.
This facilitates the development of strategies to exploit competitors’ weaknesses or opportunities for which they are poorly positioned.
It can be used separately or in conjunction with our enterprise SWOT analysis template, which allows you to do a comprehensive SWOT analysis of your own organization.
A package of both is available at 30% discount on the individual prices.
Key Features of the SWOT Competitor Analysis Template
- Comparison of the enterprise versus three competitors
- Produces dashboard showing overall comparative Radar charts
- Twelve elements, totally customizable, are used to rate the enterprise and competitors for the SWOT components (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats)
- You pick your own 12 elements that are most relevant to your analysis
- Each rating is done on a scale of 1 to 10 (1 = poor, 10 = excellent)
- Based on the ratings, detailed Competitor Radar charts are produced for each of the SWOT components
- Uses only standard Excel features,
- Fully customizable Excel template
- Simple to setup – if you have Excel, you are ready to go!
- Comprehensive User Guide
- Outstanding customer service and support -- just check out what our customers say
- No Quibble Money Back Guarantee
Related Templates and Bundles
We offer a large portfolio of various SWOT and other related strategic planning tools.
SWOT Matrix templates can be used in conjunction with, or as an alternative to, other tools such as General Electric GE McKinsey Matrix and the Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Growth Share Matrix in strategic planning.
Our GE McKinsey Matrix templates allows you to generate a GE McKinsey Matrix to depict the result of a business portfolio.
Our Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix Templates can be used to generate a BCG Matrix.
We also offer a Porter's Five Competitive Forces template.
- Individual Excel SWOT, Word SWOT or PowerPoint SWOT matrix templates are available or
- A combined Excel, PowerPoint and Word SWOT package is also available
- Check out our Strategic Planning Workbook
- Our General Electric GE McKinsey Matrix templates and Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Growth Share Matrix Templates can the chosen.
- Our Strategic Planning Templates Package (includes SWOT, BCG and GE-McKinsey templates) is also available
- A PEST Analysis template is available as a standalone item or packaged with the SWOT analysis template.
Order the individual Word, PowerPoint or Excel SWOT Matrix templates that you require or alternatively order the package of all three templates and get 30% discount or order our Strategic Planning Package (includes SWOT, BCG and GE-McKinsey Excel and/or Word templates) and get up to 50% discount!
Need Something Different
If the features of the SWOT templates are not exactly what you need please contact us and we will see if we can meet your needs.
No Quibble Money Back Guarantee
Still not sure? Check out the Competitor SWOT Analysis User Guide for full details.
Remember all your purchases come with a "No quibble MONEY BACK GUARANTEE"
Security and Payment
The site is fully protected using the industry leading Geo-Trust SSL security system.
Payments via all major credit cards, Apple Pay and Google Pay are processed using Stripe payment processing and we also accept PayPal payments.
Once payment is processed, the items purchased can be downloaded immediately.