Leave Planner Template Excel | Staff Annual Leave Calendar Template
This Staff Annual Leave Management Planner Excel-based template allows you to plan and manage annual leave for your employees and provides a detailed leave management schedule for each month of year.
Up to 10 different leave/absence types can be defined/customized (e.g. annual vacation, study leave, sick leave, etc.)
Monthly and annual summaries are also produced. It acts as an employee vacation tracking calendar.
You decide the start month and year and the calendar / planner is automatically generated for the following 12 months.
This means it can be used for 2016, 2017, etc. or for non-calendar years such as an academic year.
All backed up by a No Quibble Money Back Guarantee.
Key Points of Excel Leave Planner / Tracker Template
- Comprehensive leave schedule produced for each month
- Up to 10 different leave/absence types can be defined (e.g. annual vacation, study leave, sick leave, etc.)
- All leave types color-coded facilitating view “at a glance” of the schedules
- Any start month and year can be defined
- Leave can be recorded as half day or full day.
- Accrual of annual leave entitlement on a monthly basis is calculated
- Leave taken in excess of entitlement is highlighted
- Monthly and annual summaries are produced
- All leave schedules and summaries can be filtered by department
- All schedules and summaries formatted for printing
- Fully customizable Excel template
- Uses only standard Excel features, no macros
- Suitable for Excel 2007 & later versions
- Comprehensive User Guide
- No Quibble Money Back Guarantee
Leave schedules and accrual of annual leave entitlement on a monthly basis are calculated and displayed in tabular format and are formatted for printing for the following:
(a) A schedule for each month showing leave by employee by department where each leave type is color coded
(b) A monthly summary by leave type, by employee by department
(c) An annual summary by leave type, by employee by department.
Click on the images above to enlarge
The Excel template is totally customizable, uses only standard Excel 2007 or later features and contains no macros.
Check out the Annual Leave Management Template User Guide for full details of the comprehensive list of features and the ease-of-use features that allows you to get started right away.
All our products come with a No Quibble Money Back Guarantee.
Need Something Different
If the features of the Excel Annual Leave Management template are not exactly what you need please contact us and we will see if we can meet your needs.
Review Hide Reviews
Easy to use, can be customized
I purchased the annual leave template last year. I'm the business owner of a small company and wanted to transition away from printed paid time off calendars. After hours of research, I found this is the best product to track paid time off for us. Since I'm not Excel savvy and wanted it just right, I reached out to the developer for customization help. He worked with me to get it exactly how I wanted it. He always responded promptly (relative to a time zone difference). Customization pricing was more than fair. The product is easy to work with, and I'm very happy to have it!