Win-Loss Analysis Excel Template & Sales Pipeline/Funnel Management
- Downloadable immediately
Win-Loss Analysis Excel Template & Sales Pipeline/Funnel Management
This Excel-based application is a comprehensive Sales Funnel/Pipeline management system, incorporating a detailed Win-Loss analysis.
While all elements of the product are fully integrated, it is organized into three sections.
- Ongoing pipeline sales management, typically used in a sales management/meeting environment to update and review the current active pipeline
- Detailed Win-Loss analysis charts and reports to identify (a) best practice associated with wins and (b) patterns and causes of losses and where appropriate to modify sales practices
- Other analysis such as (a) size and shape of the sales funnel based on the number and value of leads/opportunities, (b) Sales Forecast based on projected closing date is also generated for both project gross and nett values of the pipeline.
The Sales Pipeline/Sales Funnel Management reports and charts are generated by:
- Sales Region,
- Sales Executive,
- Lead Source,
- Pipeline Stage,
- Product Group and
- Market Sector.
The Win-Loss analysis charts and reports allows the organization to identify:
- if particular sales regions or executives have different win or loss patterns
- the reasons why particular products are successful in some market sectors but not in others
- if particular markets or sales regions are very price sensitive or if product quality, product features, product range are strong or weak aspects in closing sales.
Analyses of wins and losses are produced by:
- Sales Region
- Sales Executive
- Reason by Project ID
- Reason by Product Group
- Reason by Lead Source
The system’s totally flexible and allows the user to specify the Win-Loss analysis framework and level of detail by setting up a customised list of reasons for wins and losses.
Set-up and Entering of New Opportunities.
The highly flexible setup parameters allow the user to totally customize the number and description of sales regions, sales executives, lead sources, pipeline stages and associated probability of closing, and market sectors.
Entering new sales opportunities in the sales funnel/sales pipeline is "quick and easy" by selecting the table entry from a dropdown list for standard fields created in the set-up, such as Sales Region, Sales Exec, Pipeline Stage, etc.
This approach also eliminates typing errors while inserting any of these parameters. There is no limit to the number of Sales Regions, Sales Executives, etc. that can be used.
The funnel/pipeline nett value of each opportunity is calculated using the gross value and the associated probability of closing an opportunity at the relevant stage of the funnel/pipeline.
For Win-Loss analysis four outcomes are used. These are Win, Loss, Opt Out (by the sales organization) or Put on Hold (by the client organization). The user can choose to use these or, as part of the set-up, define others.
As range of reasons can similarly be defined for each outcome, e.g. poorly qualified, lack of budget, etc.
Analysis Reports & Charts
A total of 10 reports and 11 charts are produced. All reports are presented in dashboard fashion and can be drilled down using any of the variables in the report.
There are also three dashboards to allow the user to generate other reports to meet specific needs. These are:
- An overall dashboard, which allows the user to “mix and match” and to filter and drill down on any variable be it in the active pipeline or in the Win-Loss category
- Regional dashboard, which is more focused on those variables that make up the active pipeline. Again, the user can “mix and match” and filter and drill down on any of these variables.
- A Win-Loss dashboard, which focuses on those variables used in Win-Loss analysis. As with the other dashboards, the user can “mix and match” and filter and drill down on any of these variables.
Pipeline Management Reports and Charts
The reports generated for ongoing sales pipeline management include:
- Pipeline by Sales Region and Sales Executive within each Region
- Pipeline by Sales Executive and Sales Opportunities managed by each Sales Executive
- Pipeline by Market Sector and Sales Region within each Market Sector.
- Pipeline by Product Group and Sales Region within each Product Group.
- Pipeline by Lead Source
- Pipeline by Pipeline Stage by Sales Region and Sales Executive within each Region.
The Charts created include:
- Bar chart of Pipeline by Sales Region, by Sales Exec. by Lead Status within each Region
- Bar chart of Pipeline by Sales Region, by Sales Exec. by Pipeline Stage within each Region
- Pie chart of Pipeline by Lead Source
- Pie chart of Pipeline by Pipeline Stage.
Win-Loss Analysis Charts and Reports
All the key reports normally used in a Win-Loss analysis are provided,
A Win-Loss dashboard allows the user to generate reports and charts that are not included as one of the standard reports.
The reports generated for Win-Loss analysis include:
- Win-Loss by Reason by Sales Region and Sales Executive by Project ID
- Win-Loss by Reason by Project ID
- Win-Loss by Product Group by Reason.
- Win-Loss by Lead Source by Reason by Project ID
The Win-Loss analysis Charts created include:
- Bar chart of Win-Loss by Sales Region
- Bar chart of Win-Loss by Reason
- Bar chart of Win-Loss by Product Group
- Pie chart of Win-Loss by Lead Source
- Stacked bar chart of wins by reason on a monthly basis
- Stacked bar chart of losses by reason on a monthly basis
- Monthly number and ratio of wins to losses
Other Reports and Charts
Sales forecast by month: gross and Nett Pipeline value
The chart shows a monthly forecast for both Gross and nett pipeline values.
The monthly figures used are also displayed in the table below the graph.
Sales Funnel by number of leads at each stage
The chart shows the shape of the Sales Funnel as indicated by the number of leads at each stage.
Sales Funnel by value of leads at each stage
The chart shows the shape of the Sales Funnel as indicated by the Value of leads at each stage.
The Excel template is totally customizable and uses only standard Excel features, no macros or fancy techie tricks. If you have Excel, you are ready to go!
Check out the 31-page Win-Loss Analysis Sales Pipeline/Funnel Management Excel Template User Guide for examples of reports and charts and full details of the comprehensive list of features and the ease-of-use facilities that allow you to get started right away.
To help you get started were have included two copies of the spreadsheet model. Theses are:
- A copy complete with sample data, reports and charts as used in the User Guide, to use as a reference
- A ready to use model, where you can enter your set-up data allowing you get operational quickly. with all the sample data and reports used in the user guide.
It is recommended that you save a coy of the ready to use model without the data as a backup for future reference.
All this is backed up by a No Quibble Money Back Guarantee and exceptional customer service (see what our customers say)
The Sales Pipeline/Sales Funnel Management tool is also available as one of a set of three companion products.
The package of all three products is offered at a very attractive discount. Each product can be purchased separately
The two other products are:
- The Sales Pipeline Funnel Planner & Calculator identified the level of new business leads/opportunities required to achieve the sales revenue budget.
- The Sales Leads Generation Budget & Plan system develops a plan and budget to generate the necessary leads by different marketing sources or categories, i.e. email marketing, trade show, telemarketing, etc.
Need Something Different
If the features of the Sales Pipeline/Sales Funnel Management tool are not exactly what you need, please contact us and we will see if we can meet your needs.
No Quibble Guarantee
Check out our 31-page Win-Loss Analysis Sales Pipeline/Funnel Management Excel Template User Guide for full details.
Still not sure, all our products come with a NO QUIBBLE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Security and Payment
The site is fully protected using the industry leading Geo-Trust SSL system.
Payments via all major credit cards, Apple Pay and Google Pay are processed using Stripe payment processing and we also accept PayPal payments.
Once payment is processed, the items purchased can be downloaded immediately.